electronic request for funds

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
rkpalmer1

electronic request for funds

Post by rkpalmer1 »

I am looking for a way to set up a e signature for request for funds Our stake is rather far flung and most stake business is done on conference calls I picture a computer form that can be filled out by the Organization President who then signs it electronically and sends it to the Stake President for his electronic signature who then sends it to the Stake center or clerks computer for processing. A Physical signature could be obtained by printing the form and having it available during the Stake leaders monthly visit to the Stake center
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: electronic request for funds

Post by lajackson »

Although there are fancier ways, we have had success just using email. It can be printed out and the stake president usually is there to sign it. And we have to wait for the original receipt to arrive anyway.
johnshaw

Re: electronic request for funds

Post by johnshaw »

ekpalmer1, if you search the forums for 'jotform' you can see a couple of threads dealing with the subject. I set something up in a stake years ago using it and it worked out great. I chose to do this because EMAIL WAS HORRIBLE for this kind of transaction because it got lost in all kinds of crazy communication ideas that members had. But it worked extremely well for us and cause our stake leaders scatter all over the large geography to stop using their High Councilman's names as a hiss and a byword.

Here are those conversations.

https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.ph ... it=jotform
https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 37#p137937
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”