Entering Missionary Medical and Dental

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
mtroymartin

Entering Missionary Medical and Dental

Post by mtroymartin »

I was recently called as Stake Clerk. Currently, it appears that we have ward clerks assisting missionaries by entering in medical and dental information from their doctors. It appears that Bishops can grant access to Ward Clerks to do this task and even Stake Presidents can delegate this to Stake Executive Secretaries. My question is: since Bishops and Stake Presidents have the ability to grant access to Clerks and Secretaries to enter this information is that accepted, or frowned upon by the Church? Missionary Online Recommendation System online documentation says this should be done at the Stake level by Stake Clerks. While I don't mind others doing my job, I don't want to fail any security audits. (Are there security audits?)
dpenrod75

Re: Entering Missionary Medical and Dental

Post by dpenrod75 »

This is the recommendation process:

https://apps.lds.org/recentry/help/1/he ... rocess.htm

The only delegation I saw was "The bishop may assign some of these tasks to a ward clerk." and, "The stake president may assign some of these tasks to a stake clerk." The only local unit audits that clerks concern themselves with are the membership / financial audits. I don't think you have anything to worry about with this.

Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”