Page 1 of 1

Out of unit YW leader access to personal progress website.

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:35 pm
by ggllbb
Our branch president is from a ward in our stake (out of unit). His wife is serving as the Laurel leader. She has a out of unit record in our branch. I have verified that her calling is recorded as a standard calling and is in CDOL.

When she logs in to the Personal Progress website ( with her login, she is taken to her home ward website. I'm not sure if she sees the young women in her home ward, but it seems like she said that she could. She needs to monitor and work with the young women in our branch. Has anyone dealt with this or know how we can get her access to our branch young women?