Order History

Discussions about other LDS websites such as Mormon.org, ProvidentLiving.org, etc.
cristianvoelcker
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 3:51 pm

Order History

Postby cristianvoelcker » Mon May 16, 2011 3:59 pm

I can't find order history on store.lds.org, how I can see this information, please? :confused:

User avatar
aebrown
Community Administrator
Posts: 14693
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:48 pm
Location: Sandy, Utah

Postby aebrown » Mon May 16, 2011 5:49 pm

cristianvoelcker wrote:I can't find order history on store.lds.org, how I can see this information, please? :confused:


When you are logged in, you can go to "My Account", and below your profile information is a section for "Recent Orders".
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

cristianvoelcker
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 3:51 pm

old order History ward

Postby cristianvoelcker » Tue May 17, 2011 5:16 pm

aebrown wrote:When you are logged in, you can go to "My Account", and below your profile information is a section for "Recent Orders".


Hi,

I'm a ward clerk and before we have a user/password (ward) with that we could see historical orders, but now, we have only a user/password (personal) and we don't have access to such data. Do you now about that, please?

Have a good day:cool:
Thank you for all

User avatar
aebrown
Community Administrator
Posts: 14693
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:48 pm
Location: Sandy, Utah

Postby aebrown » Tue May 17, 2011 9:04 pm

cristianvoelcker wrote:I'm a ward clerk and before we have a user/password (ward) with that we could see historical orders, but now, we have only a user/password (personal) and we don't have access to such data. Do you now about that, please?


You're referring to the old ldscatalog.com site, where each unit had a user id and password. For that site, a unit could see its order history.

But that site has been retired and replaced with store.lds.org. Following the new way all Church websites are accessed, you login with your LDS Account as an individual, and you have permissions based on your calling. Since there is no unit account, there is no unit order history -- there is only an order history for each individual.

The one exception to what I just wrote is with orders placed through Staples for office supplies. In that case, your unit does have a login, which you can use once you have logged in to store.lds.org and gone to the Administrative Materials section. Once you login to the Staples site, you can see your unit's order history (under "Order Status") for orders placed through Staples.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.


Return to “Other Websites”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest