Mission application question

Discussions about other Church websites
JodiDalton

Mission application question

Post by JodiDalton »

My daughter is trying to complete her mission application on the missionary portal, but she gets an error when she clicks the Finalize button. It says that that she must enter information about “her father.” She can’t do that because she literally has no father. (I adopted her as a single mother, and her biological parents are unknown.) There doesn’t seem to be a way for her to complete the application, as there is no “N/A” option. Her bishop didn’t have an answer and said to contact the missionary department.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Mission application question

Post by scgallafent »

Have your stake clerk contact Church headquarters for assistance.
gospelwanele

Post by gospelwanele »

I'm trying to fill out a mission form but i don't know how to go about it, i have tried to log in to missionary.lds.org but still couldn't find were to fill or process the form. I need your help.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

gospelwanele wrote:I'm trying to fill out a mission form but i don't know how to go about it.
The first thing you should do is speak with your bishop. He will start the application process, and that will make it possible for you to fill out your part. Once you have done that, your application will go back to the bishop and stake president for their part of the recommendation.

But your bishop has to start the process before you will be able to begin your part of it.

Return to “Other Websites”