Facility Issue Reporting

Discussions about other Church websites
cliffhight

Facility Issue Reporting

Post by cliffhight »

There isn't a feedback link on the Facility Issue Reporting site, so I'm sharing it here since the general Feedback link on lds.org wouldn't allow me to submit. Would it be possible to auto-generate an email with relevant information when FIR issues are closed?

For example, if I submit that a sink drain is leaking, I receive an email acknowledging my submission. Sometimes I receive another email later saying the issue has been closed. Wouldn't it be fairly simple to pull data from the "Description" and "Resolution" fields to include in the email saying the issue has been closed? Then I would see easily what happened with the issue rather than needing to return to the FIR site to look at closed issues.

Thanks!
Cliff
drepouille

Re: Facility Issue Reporting

Post by drepouille »

Have you installed the FIR app on your phone? That would not send you an email, but it might make it easier for you to check the status of your issues.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
cliffhight

Re: Facility Issue Reporting

Post by cliffhight »

No, there is only so much space on my current phone and don't really want the FIR app taking up some of it. :)

It just seems that if the system already generates an email when the issue is created, then it shouldn't take much to add another automated step to update the person who submitted with new info. I guess we can hope....

Thanks for the idea, though.

Return to “Other Websites”