JustServe.org on Android

Discussions about other Church websites
scubachewie

JustServe.org on Android

Post by scubachewie »

I am an Android user. I see 18 school projects (Wooten Elementary) loaded from my area (78613) by JustServe coordinators but each time i pull one of the specific projects up on my phone, they all show the same project details (description, helpful skills, participant notes, etc). It was entered as a multi-location project. When other members access on their iPhone, the project details are different for each project listed as multi-location. We want volunteers to see different details for each project--why does my Android app not display correctly?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: JustServe.org on Android

Post by sbradshaw »

Is there a link to send feedback through the app?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: JustServe.org on Android

Post by russellhltn »

Without looking and taking a wild guess - there may be something about the website that's fooling the browser into thinking that you're visiting the same page and it's loading from cache.

Which brings me to another question - what browser are you using? Is it up to date? I'd highly recommend ditching the generic android "browser" and going with Chrome.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Other Websites”