Not all Mormon Channel videos/audio are playable

Discussions about other Church websites
kjhubnik

Not all Mormon Channel videos/audio are playable

Post by kjhubnik »

I am trying to access videos on Mormon Channel (I'm using a PC and Google Chrome, and I also tried Internet Explorer). Most of the videos and audio work, however, all of the videos under the Youth section of the Mormon Channel series under audio and Faith in Action section will not play. Since I've tried this on other platforms and other videos are working, I'm curious if there is something wrong with the embedded code on the web-site? I've also checked all of my sound and internet settings (which I don't think is the problem since I can get other videos/audio on the web-site to work). I'm hoping the tech group can look in to it to make sure the videos are coded properly. For the videos and audio clips that aren't playable it will not let you download the file either. Any help would be great!
johnshaw

Re: Not all Mormon Channel videos/audio are playable

Post by johnshaw »

Check the website of the videos not working, if there is a feedback section, use that to report the issue.

The Church employees responsible for these sites do not use this forum - and reporting to the website is the way we've been asked to submit issues/feedback etc..
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Return to “Other Websites”