Mormon Channel Video List

Discussions about other LDS websites such as,, etc.

Mormon Channel Video List

Postby ronearl » Wed May 13, 2015 11:10 pm

Does anyone have a link to a LIST of all the videos on the Mormon Channel. I have been ask by our Stake to get one. I would hate to do this manually from the web page if a list is already available.

Ron Earl
Ron Earl W6TXK

Re: Mormon Channel Video List

Postby kellymab » Thu May 14, 2015 8:25 pm

I'm not seeing one on any of the pages. That doesn't mean CHQ doesn't have one. There is an email at the bottom of the webpage. You could ask the developers directly if they have something they could send you. No guarantee they can give you anything. Good luck!

Postby robartsd » Fri May 15, 2015 8:31 am

If unsuccessful at optaining a list, I'd be inclined to try screen scraping before manually transcribing.

Postby johnshaw » Fri May 15, 2015 8:35 am

If you lookup one of the tools like - that tool automates downloading items from the Internet, etc.. not sure why you want the MormonChannel list vs the list, but they have a tool that will enumerate them dynamically. That might help
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Postby sbradshaw » Fri May 15, 2015 2:05 pm

Videos are added to the Mormon Channel almost every day – an idea to keep your list up-to-date, you could subscribe to the Mormon Channel channel on YouTube.
Samuel Bradshaw • Interested in church apps and sites, creative recordkeeping, clerk support, YSA wards and stakes, LDS music, Vineyard at BYU, and online service.

Return to “Other Websites”