Missionary Application

Discussions about other Church websites
wayne52

Missionary Application

Post by wayne52 »

How do I delete a missionary application? I have one that is no longer able to go and need to know how to delete from missionary application.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Missionary Application

Post by jdlessley »

What is your calling? Only bishops/branch presidents and stake/district presidents can delete applications. Those, such as ward clerks, who have been given access to the Missionary Online Recommendation System by one of the foregoing do not have delete capability.

Note that a stale missionary application process has been implemented for the system. When logging onto the system a popup is displayed that states: "To ensure data integrity and eliminate old forms, all recommendations that have not yet been submitted, and have not been accessed for 18 months will be deleted on Feb 24, 2015. If you wish to keep the recommendation active, it must be modified prior to that date."
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
limnoanj

Post by limnoanj »

youngmen president
ben.yj.davis

Post by ben.yj.davis »

What if you're the missionary submitting the application? I cannot serve anymore so I wanted to remove the request altogether. However, I can't find the option to revoke my application. (I can see why that option might be an oversight)
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

ben.yj.davis wrote:I wanted to remove the request altogether.
If you will contact your bishop or stake president they will be able to help you.
snlutz

Post by snlutz »

Is there a way to enter the dates for immunization without going through the popup dialog. It is especially annoying when I've gone in the wrong order and have to redo them - cutting and pasting would take significantly less time than going through the year, month, day selections.

Return to “Other Websites”