LDScatalog: How to order sports equipment

Post by halgunn »

How can we order sports equipment?
Hal
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: LDScatalog: How to order sports equipment

Post by jdlessley »

Could you be more specific as to what sports equipment is needed and where it will be used? I ask because some standard equipment used in meeting houses are provided through your FM Group. Talk to your physical facilities rep (a high councilor) to get with your FM Group. Once you know what they provide you will then know what the stake or even your ward must purchase on your own from local or other sources.

[Moderator note: This thread was split from the LDS account on LDScatalog thread because the topics are different. Please follow the Code of Conduct and "Do not start a new topic in an existing thread; instead start a new thread."
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
halgunn

Post by halgunn »

I am looking for basketballs, volleyballs etc.
Hal
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

Strangely enough, those are available through the Staples website. Log in to store.lds.org, click on the "Unit Materials" link at the bottom, then follow the instructions at the bottom right to log in to the Staples website. Look for the "On contract" items.
kellymab

Post by kellymab »

Is this still accurate? We really need a new volleyball net.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

The bread crumb trail to log onto staples, or to find the URL, is LCR > Applications > Order Office Supplies then click the Staples URL hyperlink in the procedures section.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
rareay

Post by rareay »

Hmm: LCR > Applications > Order Office Supplies doesn't give me that option. Just directory, member tools, communication library, and send a message.

My old link of https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/hel ... r-supplies doesn't work any more either.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

The link in LCR is calling dependent. Its absence tells me you may not have a calling with permissions to order supplies from Staples. If you are a member of the bishopric, an executive secretary, or a ward clerk then you should have access. I you were able to order supplies in the recent past then there may be problems such as the one I encountered below.

I just tried the link and it took a while just to get the "502 Bad Gateway" error that indicates there are server to server communications problems.
JD Lessley

Return to “Other Websites”