LDSJobs site

Discussions about other Church websites
lnewman100

LDSJobs site

Post by lnewman100 »

Hello,

First time posting. I am a Stake RS President. I have signed on to ldsjobs site as a leader who wants to support those looking for work,school,self-employment. I see we have a search capability. I would like to see a way for members who are not currently seeking employment but want to make themselves available as a resource. Members may have skills. It would be nice if the Bishops or Stake leaders could search for these skills in the database in the Stake and find the needed support for individuals seeking help. Is this clear?

At this point I am having people sign on as self-serve and listing their work experience, education and skills. But it seems the Bishops would have to look at each profile individually in order to find some one for example proficient in Excel to help/mentor one of his members.

Any help in this area of providing resources from within the wards and stakes using ldsjobs.org would be welcome!

Thank you
millern7gnj

Re: LDSJobs site

Post by millern7gnj »

This is an excellent idea. Currently the only way todo this is to use the survey form provided by the employment resource center. On-line would be so much better. :)

Return to “Other Websites”