Editing ward information lds/mormon.org

Discussions about other Church websites
waltonray

Editing ward information lds/mormon.org

Post by waltonray »

Hi
When I look at our ward on the lds and mormon.org our service information is displaye incorrectly, but I cannot find how to correct it, where can I alter our first meeting time and our Sacrament service time, change the address format, add our bishop and our telephone number to our listing.

Thanks for any and all help
Ray
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Editing ward information lds/mormon.org

Post by russellhltn »

The meeting times are set in MLS. System Options > Unit Information.

I'm not sure, but the address might come from there as well, but I think a think a database controlled by the FM Group is more likely.

I'm not sure what it takes to get the bishop listed if he's not there already. When you pull up the ward to look at the schedule, did you click the "Leadership" button? Is the bishop missing from only your ward but is visible on others?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
waltonray

Post by waltonray »

I changed the time in MLS, but it didnt change on either mormon.org or lds.org on lds.org when you click the links it shows the unit phone number, the bishop, and the old time, on mormon .org just the address and the old time,.
Thanks for replying
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It may take some time after then send/receive to get there.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Other Websites”