LDS Ticketing Service?

Discussions about other Church websites
acochran

LDS Ticketing Service?

Post by acochran »

This July are producing a three-day, five-stake youth conference program similar to a dance festival here in Grand Junction, CO. The size of the stage will only allow an audience of 800, so we have to find some way of rationing and distributing tickets.
The most obvious option would be to use a ticketing service like Eventbrite or Splashthat. I am sure that there are events like this all over the church. Even for events that won't have a packed crowd, it is nice to have the a roster of attendees.
Has the church looked into developing or endorsing a ticketing service for these types of events?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LDS Ticketing Service?

Post by russellhltn »

Handbook 2: 21.1.22
"On occasion, official Church Web sites may be approved for other purposes, such as multistake projects, special events, and young single adult activities and organization. To seek approval for such a site, the organization’s priesthood leader submits a request stating the purpose and need to a member of the Presidency of the Seventy or the Area Presidency."

If you go though the process, I think you'll get a list of people to work with. I know that's how it worked for our regional singles' conference.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Other Websites”