JustServe.org - Who can we contact with Feedback

Discussions about other Church websites
mohhess

JustServe.org - Who can we contact with Feedback

Post by mohhess »

My family lives in one of the stakes where the pilot program of justserve.org is taking place. My wife is involved in teaching people about the program. I have been able to help people create personal accounts on the site and have feedback about the website and the signup process that I'd like to give to the website maintainers. There are a few things that could be done to really improve and simplify the user interface of the site. Unfortunately, there are no links or email addresses listed which direct people who have comments, feedback, or technical issues about the site. Does anyone have any information about who I could contact?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: JustServe.org - Who can we contact with Feedback

Post by sbradshaw »

You might try contacting [moderator note: personal information removed]
According to the LDSTech project page, he is or was the "Project Manager and Contact" for JustServe.org.
mohhess

Post by mohhess »

Thank you for that info. Can you please post the url for the Justserve LDSTECH project page? I've searched for it multiple times but haven't been able to find it.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

This is the project page:
https://tech.lds.org/projects?controlle ... jectid=127
But it doesn't look like it's being used.
bobdenkers1

Post by bobdenkers1 »

Justserve.org

We are just beginning on this website and I am suppose to be the site admin for our stake. However I cannot find any training or help. Does any training or help exist.I am in Anaheim Ca. Thank you
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

bobdenkers1 wrote:Justserve.org

We are just beginning on this website and I am suppose to be the site admin for our stake. However I cannot find any training or help. Does any training or help exist.
You can try the contacts listed on the "About us" page, or you can go back to whoever is telling you you're supposed to be the "site admin".

Looking at the page, it doesn't look like it needs any stake admin. Just people to submit projects or use the site to locate projects for their groups.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Other Websites”