Seminary Teachers getting access to WISE

Discussions about other Church websites
sitraka_heril

Re: Seminary Teachers getting access to WISE

Post by sitraka_heril »

hello;
i have been trying to get access to the new attendance role sheet in wise and it says that i have no authorization to access to that site, i am actually a stake institute teacher, why is that?
how can i get access to this program. The institute coordinator told me that they have already set me up in this program and when i go to the site, access denied.
please help me in this problem
regards
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

sitraka_heril wrote:how can i get access to this program. The institute coordinator told me that they have already set me up in this program and when i go to the site, access denied.
Go back to your Institute Coordinator and let him know you are still having a problem. One of the Seminary supervisors might also know who the person is with the magic touch at the Institute complex.

There is nothing that can be done with MLS that would affect WISE, as least as far as the Seminary and Institute personnel in our neck of the woods have indicated. The person who does it here is the same person who collects the information for the Seminary class attendance rolls.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The one thing you could check is make sure your LDS Account is tied to you and not someone else. I've seen cases where someone uses a spouse's account "because it sees more" and then wonders why the system doesn't recognize them for their calling.

I've also seen where spouses gets their MRNs swapped.

Go to https://ldsaccount.lds.org, and verify that the birthdate and gender listed is correct. (It was possible to alter the name in the old system, so that may not be accurate.)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Other Websites”