Missionary Online Recommendation System: Can't Sign In

Discussions about other Church websites
jhazminelds

Re: Missionary Online Recommendation System: Can't Sign In

Post by jhazminelds »

I can't log in in missionary recommendation system user agreement. What should I do?
rakotomamonjy

Post by rakotomamonjy »

Dear Administrator,

I spoke to other Bishop's in South Africa, and they are all experiencing the same issue,
they cant log in "Missionary Online Recommendation System"
Error Message"''No valid roles were found for your account"
It looks like there is a geographical log in problem
Please Assist us,
Bishop Rako
South Africa
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

rakotomamonjy wrote:Dear Administrator,
This is a community forum; no administrators for the Missionary Online Recommendation System are likely to see your message here. But I used the Contact Us link in MORS to pass on a link to this discussion. Hopefully they will see my message and respond to you.
smaile

Post by smaile »

What should I do if when I sign into the Missionary reccomendation portal and "bad credentials " pop up I'm confused because I just made my LDS account. I talked to my ward clerk and he says he'd fix it today and it still saying "bad credential" can anyone help ?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Did you enter your MRN as part of setting up the LDS Account? It's also possible that it might take a few hours or a day for changes made to the lds account to catch up with other parts of the system.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

smaile wrote:What should I do if when I sign into the Missionary reccomendation portal and "bad credentials " pop up I'm confused because I just made my LDS account. I talked to my ward clerk and he says he'd fix it today and it still saying "bad credential" can anyone help ?
Are you logging in as a bishop or as a prospective missionary?

Prospective missionaries aren't able to log in until the bishop initiates your application in the system.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
majc_davor

Post by majc_davor »

Hello I have a problem where it gives me the error of "No valid roles were found for your account. You might not be authorized to use this system." Note that I am currently the branch president and didn't have this problem last week. Any news and thoughts on this. I need to submit applications urgently before the weekend. Thank you,
D
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

You might want to check CDOL and see if you're still the Branch President. ;) (If you're not, you probably can't get into CDOL either. But that would be a clue.)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

majc_davor wrote:Hello I have a problem where it gives me the error of "No valid roles were found for your account. You might not be authorized to use this system." Note that I am currently the branch president and didn't have this problem last week. Any news and thoughts on this. I need to submit applications urgently before the weekend. Thank you,
D
I would suggest calling the Global Service Center to see if they can help:
https://www.lds.org/help/support/record ... nformation
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

sbradshaw wrote:I would suggest calling the Global Service Center to see if they can help:
https://www.lds.org/help/support/record ... nformation
If he is having problems with his credentials then he will not have access to the page through the link you provided.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Other Websites”