Missionary Online System Question

Discussions about other Church websites
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Missionary Online System Question

Post by lajackson »

kasarachidavidson wrote:my stake clerk says that I have to wait
If you are the missionary applying, send it to your bishop. He will work with the stake on when to send it to them.

And if your stake president is being changed, it will not be long before you have a new president. The Church rarely lets a stake go without a stake president for any length of time, and the first counselor is usually able to fill in as acting state president if they do not make an immediate change.
kjcunanan

Post by kjcunanan »

I saw my application that it is "ready for assignment". Whats that mean? And when will i get my call? Thanks for answering
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

kjcunanan wrote:I saw my application that it is "ready for assignment". Whats that mean? And when will i get my call? Thanks for answering
That means that the analysts responsible for reviewing the application have completed their work and the next step is for the actual assignment to be made. When an application moves to "Ready for Assignment" status, the assignment is typically made with a week and then there is the time required to print and mail the call. Depending on how long those processes take, it may still be a couple of weeks before you receive your call.
kjcunanan

Post by kjcunanan »

So i have to receive the call letter first before it will be posted on portal? I checked my portal and it says need a pin for me to access?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

kjcunanan wrote:So i have to receive the call letter first before it will be posted on portal? I checked my portal and it says need a pin for me to access?
Yes. But now you know that the assignment has been made and the call packet is being sent. :)
icecesario

Post by icecesario »

My Mission Call has already Made and it is also on the Assignments Made Tab, but it says "Call Letter Pending" on the Status, what does it mean?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

icecesario wrote:My Mission Call has already Made and it is also on the Assignments Made Tab, but it says "Call Letter Pending" on the Status, what does it mean?
That means that the letter to you announcing your call is being prepared for signature and mailing. It will be combined with other information you will need and will be mailed to you soon.
icecesario

Post by icecesario »

Thanks for that information, but how long will it take? the assignment was made on July 20, 2018
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

icecesario wrote:Thanks for that information, but how long will it take? the assignment was made on July 20, 2018
That means that the call packet was generated and mailed early this week. If you know how long it typically takes for mail to get to you from Salt Lake City, that will let you estimate when it is going to arrive.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I assume "Pending" in this case is the system waiting for the recipient to follow in the instructions in the letter and acknowled that they have received it?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Other Websites”