Tech Talk '09 - Live Comments

The latest forum news and information
RossEvans

Post by RossEvans »

mkmurray wrote:My understanding has been that their goal is to replace the features in a piecemeal fashion. I think they are starting with the most in-demand and historically lacking features. Perhaps they are trying to break apart the monster into more manageable modules.

That seems like a reasonable roadmap. The 64-dollar question about all the membership-directory issues is what will happen with the underlying data, its legacy structural problems and lack of integration with MLS. I heard no clues about that in the webcast.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

boomerbubba wrote:The 64-dollar question about all the membership-directory issues is what will happen with the underlying data, its legacy structural problems and lack of integration with MLS. I heard no clues about that in the webcast.
Well, I noticed that MLS will always exist, but more of its reporting functions will move to the web. So I think the integration issues are being worked on. At least the data is getting reported back where it wasn't before.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
brado426

Post by brado426 »

Congratulations, Alan.
jeromer7

Kudos

Post by jeromer7 »

RussellHltn wrote:Yea Alan! way to go!
Had weekly stake meetings last night, so didn't get to play. Waiting eagerly to watch the replay that will be available in a couple of weeks. However, I get the drift that Alan was recognized for all his timely and well presented help through the forum. Well deserved!!
JLR
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Helping Hand - recognizing an individual who has gone the extra mile to help and guide others within the LDSTech community
Indeed. When I saw that category, it had Alan's name all over it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Announcements & Policies”