Second Annual LDSTech Talk

The latest forum news and information
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Did I miss something? The only connection I get is to the restoration video. There are no other videos available.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

But to get to that video, you have to have a movie plug-in installed. I think that's what they want for now.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
danpass

Post by danpass »

jdlessley wrote:Did I miss something? The only connection I get is to the restoration video. There are no other videos available.
If you are looking for the Second Annual Tech Talk, it is scheduled for tomorrow, 6:00 pm Mountain Time.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

It does help if you're looking at the right date! I was so excited that I jumped ahead one day.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
McDanielCA

Post by McDanielCA »

Haha, you scared me for a minute there!
carljokl

Post by carljokl »

Less than an hour to go. My watch chimed midnight.
There are no problems, only solutions.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

Can the delayed recording, at least the audio, be made available in a cross-platform format? When I tried to join at the start of the broadcast, all I got was this:
It looks like your operating system is not supported. The following operatings systems are supported at this time: ...
KathrynGZ

Post by KathrynGZ »

Carl Jokl wrote:It is all about Live participation. If I get fired for falling asleep on my desk the next day then so be it.
Carl, are you still employed? ;)

Return to “Announcements & Policies”