Provo City Center Temple

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
georgi44

Provo City Center Temple

Post by georgi44 »

I have been checking since the temple was dedicated about session times etc. Had a good laugh when I checked few minutes ago. Someone needs to update Milestones. From announcement to dedication is all the same date.

Georgina Smith
bigzeno

Re: Provo City Center Temple

Post by bigzeno »

I enjoyed the dedication
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

georgi44 wrote:I have been checking since the temple was dedicated about session times etc. Had a good laugh when I checked few minutes ago. Someone needs to update Milestones. From announcement to dedication is all the same date.
If you were looking at the official Church Temples site, it appears to have been fixed.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

That happened with Kansas City as well. The Official Recorder has to update those dates - and they are pretty busy around temple go-live time. Has something to do with the temple can't be updated until it's actually listed as dedicated... something like that
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Return to “General Discussions”