Home teaching percentage ?

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
craafj

Home teaching percentage ?

Post by craafj »

Even though all our assigned families have been home taught, our percentage only shows 98%. Why?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Home teaching percentage ?

Post by russellhltn »

Do you have any unassigned? They still count.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sandraleebickford

Post by sandraleebickford »

I'm part of the 2%, have lived within my Branch boundaries and never had a Home or Visiting Teacher.
tgolden25

Post by tgolden25 »

Did you ever find a solution to this problem. I am having the same issue. I can get one month so show 100% but with the exact same visits I can't get the next month to show above 97%. Even if I check every box including the ones that are the unassigned household I can't get it to go above 97% in this month. I have tried everything. For February I can get it to go to 100% but not March. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

tgolden25 wrote:Even if I check every box including the ones that are the unassigned household I can't get it to go above 97% in this month. I have tried everything. For February I can get it to go to 100% but not March. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Did a family move in during the month of March? I know in the past under MLS, they weren't counted for the month they moved in. But since LCR carries the prior ward's monthly stats, I'm wondering if there's a gap where "you're not responsible" so there's no checkbox and yet it's being calculated in the stats.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
bballrob

Post by bballrob »

The system is smarter than you think. When's the last time a unit has had 100% home teaching? I mean, c'mon, we all know that's not possible!! :D
wbodine

Post by wbodine »

Our entire unit I don't believe has ever had 100% home teaching but my particular quorum has regularly reached 98% and on multiple occasions achieved 100% home teaching.
oldarmymed

Post by oldarmymed »

I have 193 families assigned to be home taught by my HP Group and we have visited 91 so far this month. The overview shows we have visited 91 of 94, or 97%. Why does it not show 91 of 193? When I check a few more off as home taught, the count goes to 106 of 94 instead of 106 of 193. Where do the other 99 get accounted for? Or is there a glitch in the program somewhere?
jwelker9

Post by jwelker9 »

We are having a similar problem. The real question for us is what exactly is going on with the Visits to unassigned households?

Ours Visits to unassigned households says we had 7/22, (we visited them even though they're not currently assigned) but when we use the filter "Household not assigned to be hometaught" there are only 8 households. Why is it showing 22 instead?

This is a YSA ward by the way.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jwelker9 wrote:Ours Visits to unassigned households says we had 7/22, (we visited them even though they're not currently assigned) but when we use the filter "Household not assigned to be hometaught" there are only 8 households. Why is it showing 22 instead?
In what capacity are you checking? By default, households without a Melchizedek priesthood holder as the head is assigned to the High Priests Group. I don't think there's a way to change that short of assigning them to a companionship. I'm guessing you're with the elder's quorum and the 8 you see are all elders. A clerk would see all 22.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”