Home teaching percentage ?

The latest news and information on tech.lds.org.
craafj

Home teaching percentage ?

Postby craafj » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:24 am

Even though all our assigned families have been home taught, our percentage only shows 98%. Why?

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Home teaching percentage ?

Postby russellhltn » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:51 am

Do you have any unassigned? They still count.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

sandraleebickford

Postby sandraleebickford » Wed May 04, 2016 5:59 pm

I'm part of the 2%, have lived within my Branch boundaries and never had a Home or Visiting Teacher.

tgolden25

Postby tgolden25 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:10 pm

Did you ever find a solution to this problem. I am having the same issue. I can get one month so show 100% but with the exact same visits I can't get the next month to show above 97%. Even if I check every box including the ones that are the unassigned household I can't get it to go above 97% in this month. I have tried everything. For February I can get it to go to 100% but not March. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:38 pm

tgolden25 wrote:Even if I check every box including the ones that are the unassigned household I can't get it to go above 97% in this month. I have tried everything. For February I can get it to go to 100% but not March. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Did a family move in during the month of March? I know in the past under MLS, they weren't counted for the month they moved in. But since LCR carries the prior ward's monthly stats, I'm wondering if there's a gap where "you're not responsible" so there's no checkbox and yet it's being calculated in the stats.
Have you searched the Wiki?

Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

Return to “Announcements & Policies”