Home teaching reporting/mls

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
llasater

Home teaching reporting/mls

Post by llasater »

Can auxiliary leaders enter home teaching/visiting teaching from computers other than the clerks office?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Home teaching reporting/mls

Post by russellhltn »

llasater wrote:Can auxiliary leaders enter home teaching/visiting teaching from computers other than the clerks office?
Not currently. That will change sometime this quarter (unless the time slips again). Even then, it will be a decision made by the ward or stake before you'll be allowed to do that.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mwtoupin

Post by mwtoupin »

By "auxiliary leaders" are you including priesthood leadership as well?
Last edited by mwtoupin on Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mwtoupin

Post by mwtoupin »

I was just reading in the forum on LCR that once a ward uses the LCR system for HT/VT it will no longer be available in MLS. Since that seems to be what you are saying also, do you know if that can be done on a ward by ward basis in a stake, i.e. only one or two wards using LCR and the rest of the stake using MLS?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

mwtoupin wrote:I was just reading in the forum on LCR that once a ward uses the LCR system for HT/VT it will no longer be available in MLS. Since that seems to be what you are saying also, do you know if that can be done on a ward by ward basis in a stake, i.e. only one or two wards using LCR and the rest of the stake using MLS?
I'm not aware of any announcement on that. It may not have been decided yet.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
llasater

Post by llasater »

Thanks for your help. I thought that was the case with it coming out the first quarter. I'll wait to see it on the MLS messages or from the stake.

One other question real quick....
[Moderator note: This separate question was moved to a new topic Ward Clerk signing checks? Please follow the Code of Conduct and "Do not start a new topic in an existing thread; instead start a new thread."]
Last edited by aebrown on Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Move second question to separate topic

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”