Download the Inaugural Online Tech Talk

The latest forum news and information
marianomarini

Post by marianomarini »

telfordca wrote:The inaugural Online Tech Talk, held on August 28th, is now available to download for Windows users (.wmv), Mac users (.mp4), and audio only (.mp3). Clicking on the link may begin a stream. You may also right-click to download.

• Windows users: .wmv (146MB)
  • Mac users: .mp4 (175MB)
  • Audio only: .mp3 (70MB)

We welcome your comments and feedback in the forum and by e-mail
This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it .
Even Linux user can view it, so don't forget it.
La vita è una lezione interminabile di umiltà (Anonimo).
Life is a endless lesson of humility (Anonimous).
thrushmk

Hi

Post by thrushmk »

Hi, I really loved being able to watch the Tech Talk. I missed the 1st viewing of it. Was really was glad to see it today. The questions were very informative. :)
nanderson75

Post by nanderson75 »

Joel mentions that the Elder Holland clip is the number one video on YouTube. Can you provide a link to the video that he is referring to? I see many Elder Holland video clips, but none that are ranked that high.

Thanks!
McDanielCA

Post by McDanielCA »

Here it is. I got this link from LDS Media Talk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz3rggCnhxQ
jamatis

social media follow up

Post by jamatis »

I notice this forum has been dormant for a few years. Is there any official update yet from the church on how we should be using Facebook, Twitter, etc for stakes and wards?

Thanks,

Jason
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jamatis wrote:I notice this forum has been dormant for a few years. Is there any official update yet from the church on how we should be using Facebook, Twitter, etc for stakes and wards?

The official policy is in Handbook 2, Section 21.1.22. Basically, it is that stakes and wards are not to have any official Internet presence except for the authorized Stake and Ward Websites on lds.org. But members may use the Internet in their callings and personally, as long as they follow the rules listed in that section.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
jamatis

Post by jamatis »

appreciate the quick response. Thanks!

Return to “Announcements & Policies”