Home Teaching Reporting on LDS.org

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
skneish

Re: Home Teaching Reporting on LDS.org

Post by skneish »

eblood66 wrote:
skneish wrote:How can a RS President see the HP or EQ HT companionships and families and vice versa (HP or EQ President see VT companionships and sisters?)
The assigned home teachers and visiting teachers should be visible when looking at a member's record (the one accessible from the Member List) in LCR. As far as I know there is no way to view all of the companionships at once for other organizations.
Thank you. That's too bad. Our leaders have been used to coordinating. Now they are wondering how to share and look up. As Executive Secretary, I can see all the companionships but I'm not sure how to print out or share them either.
skneish

Post by skneish »

skneish wrote:
eblood66 wrote:
skneish wrote:How can a RS President see the HP or EQ HT companionships and families and vice versa (HP or EQ President see VT companionships and sisters?)
The assigned home teachers and visiting teachers should be visible when looking at a member's record (the one accessible from the Member List) in LCR. As far as I know there is no way to view all of the companionships at once for other organizations.
Thank you. That's too bad. Our leaders have been used to coordinating. Now they are wondering how to share and look up. As Executive Secretary, I can see all the companionships but I'm not sure how to print out or share them either.
I figured out how to print. Hit the "Print" button on the top right :)
courtmama

Post by courtmama »

In June I was able to make all our ward visiting teaching changes from my iPad. Since then, when I try to log in I get an error about the system only being for leaders. I am the rs pres and I can still access it from my computer and from my android phone. Any ideas on why my iPad isn't allowing me to access?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

courtmama wrote:Any ideas on why my iPad isn't allowing me to access?
Make sure "Private Browsing" is turned off.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
courtmama

Post by courtmama »

russellhltn wrote:
I'm not sure what this means. Where would I find that setting?
courtmama

Post by courtmama »

courtmama wrote:
russellhltn wrote:
I'm not sure what this means. Where would I find that setting?
I googled it and found it had something to do with Safari. I was using Chrome. I switched to Safari and it works. Not sure why, but I'm happy. :D
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

courtmama wrote: I googled it and found it had something to do with Safari. I was using Chrome. I switched to Safari and it works. Not sure why, but I'm happy. :D
There is a bug that causes issues when using home and visiting teaching with Google Chrome on an iPad that was triggered by a recent Chrome update. We have been working on a fix that will be released in October.
bertarickenbach1

Post by bertarickenbach1 »

How do I get the September, October, November forms for reporting Visiting Teaching?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

bertarickenbach1 wrote:How do I get the September, October, November forms for reporting Visiting Teaching?
Go to the Companionships tab.
Click the Print button.
Select District Reporting Form.
Choose Current and Next Two Months.
Click the Print icon in the popup dialog.
gmsjrw

Post by gmsjrw »

I am the HPGL in our ward. I love the online capability to manage hometeaching. I do have a question. On the overview page, what exactly does the "Famillies Not Visited" metric mean? For how many consecutive months does a family not have a visit to show up on this list? Thanks

Justin

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”