HR systems or policy improvement?

Interested in working for the Church? Ask questions and discuss opportunities with recruiters here.
greenwoodkl

HR systems or policy improvement?

Postby greenwoodkl » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:18 pm

I don't know the best way to bring this up so I'll say it and ask for your patience, forgiveness, and moderator help to fix anything off.

After applying to several positions at the Church, internships and full-time, I've found a trend of poor timing and communication. I often don't hear if I've not been chosen for a position. I know the Taleo system has the capability to notify of position close, I've gotten a few. The overall timing of processing for HR is slow and I've heard the same from several recruiters.

Without knowing the structure, policies, and organization of Church HR systems, are there technical issues that cause lack of communication or delays in processing applications? I'm sure there are also human and policy causes, but what can be done technically?

McDanielCA

Postby McDanielCA » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:29 am

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback and let us know how we are doing. It helps us to know what areas we need to improve in. As an HR team, we are aware that this has been happening and are currently in the process of rectifying the problem. We are creating policies and standards that will improve communication with our clients and candidates. We are also looking at the features in Taleo that will assist us in this!

Return to “Technical Recruiting”