To serve a mission for twice?

Interested in working for the Church? Ask questions and discuss opportunities with recruiters here.
victorneira1

To serve a mission for twice?

Postby victorneira1 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:04 pm

I wanna serve a mission again!. But i'm a man. And i have the desire to serve a mission one more time, that can help me in my career, for experience. MAybe do you want some place where i could to find help for this.

Sorry my english i'm learning.

sbradshaw

Re: To serve a mission for twice?

Postby sbradshaw » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:12 pm

Hi! There are a lot of service mission opportunities available. This site has more information:
https://www.lds.org/callings/missionary ... d?lang=eng

A lot of people think that service missions are only for people who aren't able to serve proselyting missions, or for people who are old and retired – but that's not the case! Anybody can serve a service mission. I served a 6-month technology service mission a couple of years ago and it was a great experience. Besides giving me a unique and exciting chance to serve, it also gave me experience that led to me finding my current employment.
Samuel Bradshaw • Interested in church apps and sites, creative recordkeeping, clerk support, YSA wards and stakes, LDS music, Vineyard at BYU, and online service.

Return to “Technical Recruiting”