Need Help with PHP Program for Church

When the Church has need of help from the technology community, we will post that need in this forum.
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

RussellHltn wrote:I think it's just a standardized form that's perfectly suited for dealing with businesses but not quite perfect for individuals.

The real question is, is the fax number a required field? Off hand, I don't see anything about the procedure that requires one to be able to send or receive a fax.
Well, I left the field blank and it allowed me to submit the form. It told me I would be receiving an email, but I haven't yet. (Must not be an automated email?)
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

It's not automated. I have to review and send them out. The fax # is not mandatory. I'll modify the form to mention that.

Tom
thedqs
Community Moderators

Post by thedqs »

No the field is not. I left it blank and it worked.
- David
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

We have a couple of people who have signed up to help on this project. We still need help, however. Here are the roles we need help with:
  • UI / Interaction Designer - Still looking for that cool look & feel.
  • PHP Programmers
  • Technical Writers - I'd like to properly document this project and keep the specifications up to date as the project proceeds.
To get started, fill out the individual contributors license agreement and let's get going.

Tom
thedqs
Community Moderators

Post by thedqs »

Tom, maybe if you can send a mass email to everyone that has joined and refer them to this thread we can get even more particiption.
- David
bhofmann

Post by bhofmann »

What sort of time commitment would you need from someone if they were to be of value to this project?
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

bhofmann wrote:What sort of time commitment would you need from someone if they were to be of value to this project?
I would say even a "lawn chair sitter" would be helpful. Even if all you could provide would be professional experience and advice, I think you would be beneficial...
thedqs
Community Moderators

Post by thedqs »

The more people we have the less demanding it will be and so anytime that you have would be helpful.
- David
KathrynGZ

Tech Writing/Design

Post by KathrynGZ »

tomw wrote:We have a couple of people who have signed up to help on this project. We still need help, however. Here are the roles we need help with:
  • UI / Interaction Designer - Still looking for that cool look & feel.
  • PHP Programmers
  • Technical Writers - I'd like to properly document this project and keep the specifications up to date as the project proceeds.
To get started, fill out the individual contributors license agreement and let's get going.

Tom

I can assist with technical writing and UI / Interaction Design. I've completed the individual contributors license agreement.

Kathryn
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

mkmurray wrote:I would say even a "lawn chair sitter" would be helpful.
UI critic? :D

Return to “Development Help Wanted”