New Leadership Training Library Released

Discuss the feature articles on the Tech Home Page.
tomjoht

New Leadership Training Library Released

Post by tomjoht »

New post: New Leadership Training Library Released

The Leadership Training Library is now available on LDS.org by going to Menu > Service > Leadership Training Library. This site provides videos that accompany sections of Handbook 2.
BrainClay

Post by BrainClay »

This is a wonderful resource - thank you to everyone who worked on this. One of President Monson's favorite themes is "Wherefore, now let every man learn his duty, and to act in the office in which he is appointed, in all diligence." (D&C 107:99).

Are there any plans to make these videos available on the Mormon Channel so I can watch it on a Roku or iPad? Now that would be really terrific!
JamesAnderson

Post by JamesAnderson »

I've heard that for Roku, you can do this with Youtube videos: Post them to your Facebook page (and you can make them private too, so you don't put on your wall with things you don't want to clutter yours or your friend's walls with),
then open the Facebook app on Roku, and you can view video content that way. If anyone sees that it can work with lds.org videos (those not posted externally outside that website), this could be quite useful.
BrainClay

Post by BrainClay »

Thanks, I'll try that.

Return to “Featured Article Discussions”