Did you know you can now see a listing of your ward instantly at maps.lds.org, as well as the ward boundaries? This mapping application, called LDS Maps, has a variety of uses. Here are a few that come to mind:
- Emergency preparedness planning
- Home and visiting teaching
- Membership cleanup (those members outside your ward boundaries are easy to see!)
- Bishopric and other leadership visits
- Missionary work (our ward mission split the ward up into districts)
- Realignment of ward boundaries in the stake
Discuss the feature articles on the LDS Tech Home Page.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
New post: Instantly see your ward boundaries and members on a map.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest