New post: How Are You Using the Gospel Library App?

Discuss the feature articles on the LDS Tech Home Page.
johnsonth

Postby johnsonth » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:25 pm

The Gospel Library App helps bring the scriptures, conference addresses, and other gospel works into members’ lives. In this article, a few members share their experiences using Gospel Library.

andrewdentonexon

Gospel Library App

Postby andrewdentonexon » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:42 pm

We use the App for family scripture study, personal study, and I use this app to prepare my lessons for primary.

I love having all my gospel needs on one device. This is an amazing app! I love being able to write down my thoughts also knowing that they are being synced to my LDS account. I love the LDS account and how I can post journal entries, thoughts, and even study as Elder Bednar had mentioned.

I am currently using this application in preparing my daughter for baptism. Each sunday she and I have about 30 minutes of studying what baptism is and the covenants we make. I am also using this with my son, who has his own gospel library and IOS device, in preparing him to receive the office of a Deacon within the Aaronic priesthood. He currently takes notes with me while we are studying together. It is wonderful.

Return to “LDSTech Featured Article Discussions”