Hastening the work database/app

This forum will hold posts about new technologies and how they could be or are being used to benefit the Church.
dslatten

Hastening the work database/app

Post by dslatten »

In my Ward we have combined our hastening the work efforts with that of the church's new directive regarding the "unknown" files where we are to go through an 8 point checklist to determine if the individual is truly "unknown". As a result we have come up with a form that members fill out when they go out for visits. My question is this; it would be extremely beneficial to have our process and form information established as an online tracking database. Additionally I feel this could benefit more than just my ward. Who would I need to contact to present this idea?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Hastening the work database/app

Post by aebrown »

dslatten wrote:In my Ward we have combined our hastening the work efforts with that of the church's new directive regarding the "unknown" files where we are to go through an 8 point checklist to determine if the individual is truly "unknown". As a result we have come up with a form that members fill out when they go out for visits. My question is this; it would be extremely beneficial to have our process and form information established as an online tracking database. Additionally I feel this could benefit more than just my ward. Who would I need to contact to present this idea?
You can use the Feedback link on LDS.org to make suggestions.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Hastening the work database/app

Post by sbradshaw »

What kinds of things do you have on the form?

Return to “Emerging Technologies”