LDS Google Doc - Does the Church have its own type of Technology

This forum will hold posts about new technologies and how they could be or are being used to benefit the Church.
daz007

LDS Google Doc - Does the Church have its own type of Technology

Post by daz007 »

Hi Guys :) I am curious if any member knows if the church has an application that works the same way as google docs? In our church tech system.

I know members in there respective calling have used Google Docs with meetings and storing information etc...

Quick insight about me: I am our Wards Ex Sec, I organize bishopric and ward council meeting and during the week I am always waiting for responses about topics to put in the agenda. What I am looking for is a system where any bishopric & Ward Council member can login to and write there agendas on a shared doc format. So when it comes to the end of the week , all I do is copy and paste (with some editing if need be) on to my Meeting Agenda Outline. Bear in mind I know Google doc does this and I can set in a private format, but in generally I am interested if the church has one that is similar (google doc) or is in development ?

Any comments about this thread will be very appreciated, have a good day :)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LDS Google Doc - Does the Church have its own type of Technology

Post by russellhltn »

There currently is none. I've not heard if there's anything like that in development. Personally, I doubt it as it would tend to attract sensitive, even confidential information. Something that the legal department frown on.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Emerging Technologies”