Ward email Broadcast

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
BStodd

Re: Ward email Broadcast

Post by BStodd »

I also need to use the bcc in messaging. Any updates on that ticket or ETA on resolution?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

BStodd wrote:I also need to use the bcc in messaging. Any updates on that ticket or ETA on resolution?
Although a couple of people have suggested on the forum that this would be a nice feature (and I certainly would agree), I've seen no evidence that any ticket has been opened for this issue, or that the development team has even seen the request, let alone assigned it a priority for future implementation. This is, after all, a community forum, not an official means for communicating with the development team.

If you'd like to formally request it, I'd suggest that you use the Submit Feedback link on LDS.org.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

BStodd wrote:I also need to use the bcc in messaging. Any updates on that ticket or ETA on resolution?
I believe that when you use the member groups it does use bcc (at least that is what I have seen in the broadcasts from our stake clerk). When I use the leader groups it does not use bcc.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

JonesRK wrote:I believe that when you use the member groups it does use bcc (at least that is what I have seen in the broadcasts from our stake clerk). When I use the leader groups it does not use bcc.
That's correct. That behavior was noted a few posts back here, but in the context of the discussion, it's clear that the request is for BCC functionality for leaders as well.

Return to “Main Church Website”