Online Magazines as seen in print

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
gracemcc

Online Magazines as seen in print

Post by gracemcc »

I'd like to see this New Era (Nov 2009) as a pdf. I was wondering if there was any way I could see this issue as they were printed--with the images, and other artwork.

Is this possible?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

I doubt you will get an answer to this question in these forums. Most of the users are community members like you and me. Occassionally a Church employee may visit. Even then this type of question may be beyond their authority to answer. Your best chance for an answer is to use the LDS.org "Submit Feedback" link.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
lionelwalters

Post by lionelwalters »

Hi there. Magazines for several years back are available to download in PDF format from lds.org. Here's the link to the Nov 2009 New Era: http://lds.org/new-era/2009/11?lang=eng. Hope this helps.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

lionelwalters wrote:Hi there. Magazines for several years back are available to download in PDF format from lds.org. Here's the link to the Nov 2009 New Era: http://lds.org/new-era/2009/11?lang=eng. Hope this helps.
Those PDF versions do not include the magazine artwork and layout that gracemcc is asking about.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jdlessley wrote:Those PDF versions do not include the magazine artwork and layout that gracemcc is asking about.
If you follow the top "Download" link (the one directly to the right of "November 2009") you will see the entire issue, complete with all the images. In fact, even the PDF version for each article includes all the images. If you instead click on the article title, you will see a text-only version, but even on those pages there is a Download link, with a PDF option, and that will produce the same full PDF for the article, including images.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Main Church Website”