Help Needed Administering New Stake Web Site

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
childers

Help Needed Administering New Stake Web Site

Post by childers »

I have some very specific questions that I need help with the new web site. Perhaps someone could email me if they have some time to help?

I'm fine with you ending your offer to help whenever you choose.

Hopefully, someone can get me over some humps and I can go from there.

Thanks.

Earl (childers@embarqmail.com)
(confused) Stake Web Administrator
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Ask away. But you might want to browse the existing threads as a lot of questions have already been answered.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
childers

Calendar alert problems

Post by childers »

Thanks Russell for raising your hand.

If this first question has been answered then I need to spend more time browsing the threads as you suggest.

I am having lots of problems but the first one is that I can't get my calendar item reminders to go out when I set them (typically for 6 days in advance of the event). Instead, they go out about the hour of the event.

This is for all sorts of activities pertaining to all sorts of different groups in the Church (e.g. YW, Elder's Quorum, etc.)

I would be willing to give you an account (I think I can do that) to see my setup.

Earl
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It's a known issue. See Notification issue thread.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Main Church Website”