Callings data showing old and new info

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

dannykos wrote:Is this situation the same for Stake callings? On LDS Tools I have a load of random old stake callings, and an incomplete list - which is different to CDOL. Stake Clerk claims everything is up-to-date on stake MLS? Should I get him to do a data refresh?
I'm not sure what you mean by "which is different to CDOL." The purpose of the process of Correcting duplicate or missing callings is to make CDOL correct. It involves doing a data refresh and then correcting callings in MLS and then transmitting again (the data refresh alone does nothing to change CDOL). That procedure should work for wards or stakes.

If CDOL is incorrect for the stake, then you should definitely ask the stake clerk to run through the process for correcting the callings. But if CDOL is already correct for the stake, then there is no reason for the stake clerk to execute that procedure. In that case, the question would be "why does LDS Tools show something different from CDOL?"
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
dannykos

Post by dannykos »

Sorry - to clarify, CDOL is showing many duplicate stake callings, in YW/YM/Primary etc - and LDS Tools is showing a wildly different set of very incomplete callings, many out of date - some still current.

Return to “Main Church Website”