LDS Account sign-on problem

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
trentlamb

LDS Account sign-on problem

Post by trentlamb »

I assume that one of you folks on here works for the church in the IT department, maybe you can help me.

I am a Branch President. I have an LDS Account sign on. I can use it to access the CDOL with no problem, to access ecclesialastic endorsements with no problem, and previous to late January, I used LDS Tools and downloaded my branch directory with no problem.

But at that point, suddenly my sign on returns a "You are not authorized to access this information".

I thought that maybe it was an issue because my unit is located in the Asia Area. But today, I was with a member of our District Presidency and he accessed both the calendar and directory from lds.org.

So, I tried it tonight myself. And sure enough, just like LDS Tools, I get the error message that I am not authorized.

Can someone with access see what has happened and why I can the other members of my presidency suddenly can't access our information?

BTW my unit is 304522 Shanghai China (English) Branch, my District is 559431 Shanghai China International District.

Return to “Main Church Website”