Request for 2011 GC Link

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
iama8oy

Request for 2011 GC Link

Post by iama8oy »

Hi

There is a missing link on the 2011 GC website for Saturday Afternoon Session, Chinese Mandarin.

English Link
en.jpg
(4.57 KiB) Downloaded 153 times
Mandarin Link
cn.jpg
(4.21 KiB) Downloaded 153 times
I try to download it from
http://brightcove.lds.com.edgesuite.net/66852713001/66852713001_880755509001_2011-04-2000-saturday-afternoon-session-8000k-cmn.mp4?download=true

but it's not working, tried eng and yue, both are working.
Please upload and share the link on site.

Thanks.

Regards,
Benny:o
BENNY JENNY
Ashfield Ward, Harbour Stake
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'd suggest using the "Feedback" link on the lds.org site. Things posted here don't always get back to the developers.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
iama8oy

Post by iama8oy »

ok
i will use "feedback" on lds.org
BENNY JENNY
russelljd

Post by russelljd »

There was a translation error in the Mandarin record that requires that the Saturday Morning Session be re-recorded. It will be posted once the Mandarin audio has been re-recorded.
iama8oy

Post by iama8oy »

Hi RusselJD

I am confused.
do you mean the Saturday Morning Session will be re-recorded due to a translation error?
Actually the missing link is for Saturday Afternoon Session. The Morning Session link is there on site.
Anyway, can this be done before this Sat?
Because we will watch it in our meeting house this Saturday.

Thanks.
BENNY JENNY
russelljd

Post by russelljd »

Sorry...I meant Saturday Afternoon Session needs to be re-recorded due to a translation error. I do not know when it is scheduled to be re-recorded. I will check and see if I can find out when this will be ready.
starkjs
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by starkjs »

RussellJD wrote:Sorry...I meant Saturday Afternoon Session needs to be re-recorded due to a translation error. I do not know when it is scheduled to be re-recorded. I will check and see if I can find out when this will be ready.

For Mandarin, the Saturday afternoon full session files are still missing because there were language re-records for that session. The re-recording was done last night and so those files are now processing. They should be posted some time later tonight or tomorrow morning.
iama8oy

Post by iama8oy »

starkjs wrote:For Mandarin, the Saturday afternoon full session files are still missing because there were language re-records for that session. The re-recording was done last night and so those files are now processing. They should be posted some time later tonight or tomorrow morning.
Just a remind, it's still not on site.
BTW, the Saturday Priesthood full Session is not correct, the full file is about 270 MB with 14 mins length.
BENNY JENNY

Return to “Main Church Website”