Worldwide Leadership Training

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the LDS.org website.
jjustice001
New Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:55 am

Worldwide Leadership Training

Postby jjustice001 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:14 pm

I'm looking to download the November WLT on Handbook 1. I can view this online but I would really like to have the video to put on my Iphone and Itunes to watch offline.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this.

Thanks,

recroft
New Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:33 pm

The new lds.org will not let you download Gen Conf either!

Postby recroft » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:38 pm

jjustice001 wrote:I'm looking to download the November WLT on Handbook 1. I can view this online but I would really like to have the video to put on my Iphone and Itunes to watch offline.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this.

Thanks,


I have tried to download both the Nov and Feb WLT with no success. Also the Gen Conf sessions I have downloaded before on the previous site no longer will download on the new lds.org. What's the magic solution........ I know not!

User avatar
aebrown
Community Administrator
Posts: 14693
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:48 pm
Location: Sandy, Utah

Postby aebrown » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:39 am

recroft wrote:I have tried to download both the Nov and Feb WLT with no success. Also the Gen Conf sessions I have downloaded before on the previous site no longer will download on the new lds.org. What's the magic solution........ I know not!


See this post (and the rest of the thread) for a discussion of downloading streaming videos from lds.org.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

mprusse
Member
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:01 pm
Location: Littleton, CO-USA
Contact:

Postby mprusse » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:45 pm

Where can I find PDFs or online text (HTML) of all Worldwide Leadership Training broadcasts? I'm interested especially in 2003. Thank you.

User avatar
aebrown
Community Administrator
Posts: 14693
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:48 pm
Location: Sandy, Utah

Postby aebrown » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:46 pm

mprusse wrote:Where can I find PDFs or online text (HTML) of all Worldwide Leadership Training broadcasts? I'm interested especially in 2003. Thank you.


I don't think they are all available online. The only places I know of are:

Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.


Return to “LDS.org Website”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest