Worldwide Leadership Training

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
jjustice001

Worldwide Leadership Training

Post by jjustice001 »

I'm looking to download the November WLT on Handbook 1. I can view this online but I would really like to have the video to put on my Iphone and Itunes to watch offline.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this.

Thanks,
recroft

The new lds.org will not let you download Gen Conf either!

Post by recroft »

jjustice001 wrote:I'm looking to download the November WLT on Handbook 1. I can view this online but I would really like to have the video to put on my Iphone and Itunes to watch offline.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this.

Thanks,

I have tried to download both the Nov and Feb WLT with no success. Also the Gen Conf sessions I have downloaded before on the previous site no longer will download on the new lds.org. What's the magic solution........ I know not!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

recroft wrote:I have tried to download both the Nov and Feb WLT with no success. Also the Gen Conf sessions I have downloaded before on the previous site no longer will download on the new lds.org. What's the magic solution........ I know not!
See this post (and the rest of the thread) for a discussion of downloading streaming videos from lds.org.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
mprusse

Post by mprusse »

Where can I find PDFs or online text (HTML) of all Worldwide Leadership Training broadcasts? I'm interested especially in 2003. Thank you.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

mprusse wrote:Where can I find PDFs or online text (HTML) of all Worldwide Leadership Training broadcasts? I'm interested especially in 2003. Thank you.
I don't think they are all available online. The only places I know of are:
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Main Church Website”