Church Handbooks 1 & 2

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
mgattuso

Book 1 continues to be available without authentication

Post by mgattuso »

Just wanted to post a message here to hopefully catch the eye of church developer to let you know that there is still way to access the entire Handbook 1 without ever logging into the church website. I posted a feedback item through the site but figured this might be quicker.

I don't want to post the link here so perhaps someone could PM me (or look at your website feed back system).

Of course if it is supposed to be available to all then disregard this message.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

mgattuso wrote:Just wanted to post a message here to hopefully catch the eye of church developer to let you know that there is still way to access the entire Handbook 1 without ever logging into the church website. I posted a feedback item through the site but figured this might be quicker.

I don't want to post the link here so perhaps someone could PM me (or look at your website feed back system).

Of course if it is supposed to be available to all then disregard this message.
Handbook 1 is definitely not supposed to be available to all. You did the right thing in reporting it using the feedback link (and in not posting the link here). A developer might see it here, but that's a long shot. The feedback mechanism will get the information to the right people.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
tortdog

Searching "Kitchen" Find Index Entry

Post by tortdog »

I must be missing something. I do a search of CHI 2 for kitchen and find the index entry. I do not see the section referred to in the index. And there is no way to go from the online index entry to the referenced page that I can see. I see no page numbers for CHI 2.

Return to “Main Church Website”