Cannot access Handbook 2

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
talinden

Cannot access Handbook 2

Post by talinden »

I am a Relief Society President and cannot access Handbook 2. I get a blank screen that says "New Content."
When I tried to use the feedback option, nothing happened.
Please advise.

T Linden
ktfam2@yahoo.com
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Cannot access Handbook 2

Post by rmrichesjr »

(Did you intend to post your email address in a public forum? Everyone on the planet can see that address. If that was not intended and you're not able to edit your post to remove it, please report your own post and ask that it be edited to remove the address. As a backup, you could send a Private Message to any moderator or administrator, but that will likely have slower response because we're not always on the site.)

Sometimes, cookies get messed up, so deleting all relevant cookies might help. Sometimes, browser caches get corrupted, so clearing the browser cache is also a good idea. Doing both at the same time is a good idea. The Church Service Missionaries who are the first ones to see submitted feedback usually suggest deleting cookies and clearing browser cache. Lately, they also suggest using Chrome rather than other browsers. If that doesn't help, sometimes waiting a few hours can help if the servers are having problems.

IIUC, Handbook 2 is available for anyone to use, so you should not need to even be logged in to your LDS Account to see it. This is the a link I found by searching for "handbook 2": https://www.lds.org/manual/handbook-2-a ... e?lang=eng

Please reply back if those options don't work.

Return to “Main Church Website”