In the German Webside you can't send a Feedback and i found a mistake

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
heidi811

In the German Webside you can't send a Feedback and i found a mistake

Post by heidi811 »

On the German LDS.org if you try to send a feedback it is not possible only the cancel button works.
Is there a place were i could send wrong things to be corrected?
In the German Lesson "Die Wiederherstellung des Priestertums" from Chapter 5 in the Manual "Grundlagen der Wiederherstellung – Leitfaden für den Lehrer" there is the date of the restoration of the aaronic priesthood wrong. In German there is the 1. May but ist was the 15. May. Please correct the missing "5".
Here is the link: https://www.lds.org/manual/foundations-of-the-restoration-teacher-manual/lesson-5-the-restoration-of-the-priesthood?lang=deu

It would be good if there was a form to send in mistakes.

Thank you
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: In the German Webside you can't send a Feedback and i found a mistake

Post by russellhltn »

I'd suggest using "feedback" on the main lds.org page. I'd imagine they'd have a way to get it to their German counterparts.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: In the German Webside you can't send a Feedback and i found a mistake

Post by lajackson »

The error probably will need to be fixed by the content team at Church headquarters.

If you are able, as russellhltn suggested, to send feedback through LDS.org then do so. If the German page does not support feedback, you might switch to the English page to submit the correction.

If you have Gospel Library in German, you may also send feedback through that mobile application.

Return to “Main Church Website”