Unable to view any temple pages on lds.org

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
jacobalexandersmith

Unable to view any temple pages on lds.org

Post by jacobalexandersmith »

Not sure where I should give feedback but - When I try to view the London England Temple page (for session times etc.) it displays a blank page, the same for other temple pages. A friend checked on their phone as well and it is blank.

Running Google Chrome on Macbook Pro. Same happened on mine and a friend's iPhone.
danpass

Re: Unable to view any temple pages on lds.org

Post by danpass »

When I go to the London temple page using Chrome, the content section in the center, which should show information specific to that temple, is blank. However, using Firefox, the content is displayed correctly.

The problem isn't just limited to specific temple information not displaying. Other content, such as what should display when selecting Find a Temple>Temple List, is also currently broken in Chrome.

I went ahead and used the Feedback link at the bottom of the page to report the problem.
rjtolman

Post by rjtolman »

Same here, I that been that way for a few days. I called Global Help Desk. They said there was nothing they could do and to send in feed back. I did that Yesterday and have heard nothing. Which has been my experience; almost every time.

Good Luck lets hope they get it fixed.

Global Help did say they could see it from their location; BUT they are inside the churches network. They also said they could see it on their iPhone; BUT the Church often has Cell phone repeaters installed in many of the Admin Buildings. So that means nothing. I get nothing on my iPad when I turn off Wifi and use only cell.
danpass

Post by danpass »

rjtolman wrote:Same here, I that been that way for a few days. I called Global Help Desk. They said there was nothing they could do and to send in feed back. I did that Yesterday and have heard nothing. Which has been my experience; almost every time.
FWIW, I did just get a response to the feedback I submitted (less than 4 hour turnaround). The response was:
Thank you for your feedback. I will send a report to those who work on these sorts of problems to see about getting this corrected. We appreciate your help and patience.

Response Team Volunteer, AM
rpayne72

Post by rpayne72 »

I am having the same problem. In both Chrome and Internet Explorer the temple pages will not load. Reading this forum I saw that Firefox was working for someone. So I installed Firefox just to view the Vernal Temple page. It did load and I was able to get the information I needed. When the site is fixed for Chrome will we see an update in this forum?

Thank you,
Robert
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

I know who to talk to. I'll see if I can move the issue along. You probably won't see an update in the forum.
kenvirgin

Post by kenvirgin »

Is there any other site that shows temple schedules, or a number to call (in English)? I'm trying to plan a trip to Lima, Peru, but I can't get the Lima Temple schedule.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

kenvirgin wrote:Is there any other site that shows temple schedules, or a number to call (in English)?
Firefox works. Another popular site about LDS Temples redirects to LDS.org for the actual schedules, so that would not help.

Are you able to see the phone number for the temple, or do you see the "Send email to temple" link (if you are signed in with your LDS Account)? According to the website, Lima runs a session every 45 minutes Tuesday through Saturday, but be aware that there is a scheduled maintenance closing from April 16 to 30, 2018.

Edit: I sent you a PM.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

The LDS Tools app for iOS and Android also shows temple schedules, if needed.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

I talked yesterday with the lead engineer responsible for this and they are working on the issue. I don't know what the time frame is.

Return to “Main Church Website”