Youth Planner Tool Does not Send Emails

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
sielercurtis

Youth Planner Tool Does not Send Emails

Post by sielercurtis »

I am having an issue, when I try to use the email button from the Youth Planner Tool, I select the Group (i.e. Deacons Quorum Parents), then send email. It says email has been sent, but then no one ever gets the email. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
Last edited by russellhltn on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Corrected typo
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Youth Planner Tool Does not Send Emails

Post by sbradshaw »

Do the parents have email addresses recorded on their membership records, in the LDS.org Directory – household and individual?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
sielercurtis

Post by sielercurtis »

Yes, they do. And, when I send Notifications from Ward Calendar, I can see that I get an email, since I am part of the group I am sending to. However, when I use the Youth Planner Tool, and select the send email from that tool, I never get an email. And, I verified with my wife, and she never sees an email either. We are both set up on our accounts to allow email notifications.
rsclawson

Post by rsclawson »

is there a way for parents to log into the actual planner and view scheduled activities?

It would also be helpful to download a PDF of activities on a 3, 6, or 9 month basis. (current option is 1 month). This could be emailed to parents.
sielercurtis

Post by sielercurtis »

Good Suggestions.
jeffspugmire

Post by jeffspugmire »

sielercurtis, Did you ever get a response? I am also not able to send the email notifications (or at least they are received by anyone).

Return to “Main Church Website”