Printing Articles off of lds.org

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
melinda.lesueur

Printing Articles off of lds.org

Post by melinda.lesueur »

Is there a way to print articles, such as the visiting teaching message or conferences talks, that do no include images and giant title and subtitle fonts? I'm looking for a plain text version of conference talks and articles that are easy to print for handouts.

When I print the visiting teaching message it includes the large colored image with the message. To avoid it printing on 5 pages I have to copy and paste it and spend time (usually 5-10min) changing spacing, font, and deleting the images in another program to get a simplified, one page version of the article to print.
carsonm

Re: Printing Articles off of lds.org

Post by carsonm »

I don't see a way to do it from lds.org, but if you do have Windows 10 and the new Gospel Library app, there is an option to print without images. I have tried it and it works. You might try it that feature, if that is your computer setup.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

copy and paste to notepad
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense
danpass

Post by danpass »

johnshaw wrote:copy and paste to notepad
This is what I have done in the past. However, you still end up with descriptions of images and links, as well as footnote numbers to delete from the text. It just takes a few minutes, though.
grantstevengardner

Post by grantstevengardner »

Copy and Paste into Google Docs and choose "Paste without Formatting" It should only have the words and no pictures, all in one font.

Return to “Main Church Website”