FSY Registration

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
alanthony333

FSY Registration

Post by alanthony333 »

There seems to be a problem in the "Submit My Registration" part of FSY Registration. There even seems to be no hyperlink on the button.
Two people in our stake reported a problem so I took the liberty to check it myself and yes, I found that the link seems to be broken. Please check it out.
Thank you! :)

https://www.lds.org/youth/fsy/secure/re ... country=ph
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: FSY Registration

Post by russellhltn »

That link appears to be working for me - but then I'm not going to click the "submit" button. I do see a hyperlink connected with the button.

One thing I am concerned about - where did you get that link? The reason I ask is that it contains a clearly labeled "session ID". Those tend to be very perishable. It's possible you're using an incorrect link.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
igraynejuarezrocha

Post by igraynejuarezrocha »

This is the link you have to use for the registration: www.fsy.lds.org
Try one more time and if it doesn't work let us know.
arleenmor

Post by arleenmor »

I'm still having problems with the link, it never worked for me and I'm trying it again and it still isn't letting me submit.
josemilla

Post by josemilla »

this link worked for me:

This is the link you have to use for the registration: http://www.fsy.lds.org
BeaVictoria

Post by BeaVictoria »

Hi. I'm from Philippines, registering for Bacolod FSY. I used the www.fsy.lds.org to register but "Submit my Registration" button doesnt seem to work. I click it and nothing happens. Not just for me but also for my other co-counselors. Help please. Thanks
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

Just to make sure everyone's clear, this is a user-to-user forum, not an official help channel. While answers and solutions often happen, there's no guarantee. If you need guaranteed response to a problem, the official help channels are probably your best option. I don't happen to know what the official help channel would be for FSY, but if there's a 'Feedback' link, that would be a good place to start.
asonwabise

Post by asonwabise »

I also have a problem of registration...it says my access is denied
ngranger1

Post by ngranger1 »

I'm not able to sign up for FSY because it's still registering me in the Fresno, California area. I'm living in the Salt Lake area, and it hasn't changed. Every time I go to sign up , it shows only options for the Fresno area. Any help?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

ngranger1 wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:23 pm I'm not able to sign up for FSY because it's still registering me in the Fresno, California area. I'm living in the Salt Lake area, and it hasn't changed. Every time I go to sign up , it shows only options for the Fresno area. Any help?
I'd ask the ward clerk or the ward membership clerk to make sure your record is in the ward. I'd also check to make sure the MRN on your account matches your membership record.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Main Church Website”