Microsoft Edge Menu doesn't work

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
chrisjbarker

Microsoft Edge Menu doesn't work

Post by chrisjbarker »

Hi Folks,

I have an issue with the Lds site using Microsoft Edge, both on my Windows 10 laptop and my Windows 10 mobile phone.

The left hand menu (i.e. Scriptures and study, Families and Individuals etc...) doesn't work when the site is in mobile mode.

When I shrink my browser on my PC so that the menu items disappear and are replaced by the menu button, the button is unresponsive.

Likewise on my phone (which always displays the mobile site layout), I press the menu button it is unresponsive. I note that on my phone, when I press it, it highlights the whole header, as if it perceived it to be a link, but it is unresponsive.

Has anybody else experienced this? Does anybody know of a work-around (particularly for on my phone)? Does anybody know if the church devs are aware?

Cheers,

Chris
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Microsoft Edge Menu doesn't work

Post by jdlessley »

chrisjbarker wrote:Does anybody know if the church devs are aware?
If they are not, they would be if you would send feedback using the feedback link found on the bottom of the LDS.org page.

The Forum is primarily user to user support. We cannot count on the developers to notice posts like yours or even visit the forums for issues. The official method of communicating issues is through the feedback link. We can discuss it here, but that is about it.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Microsoft Edge Menu doesn't work

Post by russellhltn »

Can you use IE instead? I think Edge still has some rough spots.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Main Church Website”