How do I order scriptures & ship to Military APO address?

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
Michael_Newman

How do I order scriptures & ship to Military APO address?

Post by Michael_Newman »

I need some help in figuring out how to order scriptures online at store.lds.org that need to be mailed to a Military APO address.

When I check out with my credit card, it requires me the to choose a "state". But the USA APO address does not use a state. (The zip code appears to be okay, as it is 09355). But the lds.org requires a state.

The public military address is:

(Name of Soldier)
(Unit Number)
APO, AE 09355
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: How do I order scriptures & ship to Military APO address?

Post by russellhltn »

When I tried, I saw 3 different "Armed Forces" in the state list. AE is the abbreviation for some Armed Forces "state".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Michael_Newman

Re: How do I order scriptures & ship to Military APO address?

Post by Michael_Newman »

My latest order to an APO address accurately showed online tracking from the Salt Lake Distribution to the international airport near Chicago. Once it was placed on the plane, all church tracking stopped immediately. I was in contact with the SLC store for two months, and there was no help available. Nothing. In the end I was left on my own, and eventually made contact with the military subject who confirmed he received it (but I did not wish to ask him for details on how, when, and dates.

Return to “Main Church Website”